Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What does it take to be number 1?

GET IT GET IT...WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE NUMBER 1...Like number one as in best or number one as in the first to come in a series...HOW DO YOU TAKE IT?!?!? Am I being pompous or just asking why this for the first??!?!? Who knows...Anyway

Yes as you might realize the title of my first post is a line by one of history's worst musical (if you chose to call him musical) acts of all time...Nelly (yes, that description of him was stated with such greats as Styx and Cindy Lauper in mind). Unfortunately for me, he made a half way decent song that actually can be taken out of context and used as a very motivational statement. Too bad he didn't intend it to help out other, but rather, to brag about his self proclaimed greatness (or in my opinion lack there of); But I needn't digress on a rant about someone I don't like.

The point of this initial post is pretty much set the stage for the terror that is to ensue through out this blog, journal, opinion page...Whatever you want to call it.

For starters, I enjoy the daily newspaper. In fact, I happen to believe it can be a very valuable source of information as to what is going on in the world. However, I do not like how the current media delivers the news. In any article they will tell you what, where, when and if you are lucky how...Which is cool...I guess if you only like four of the sides of a pentagon. Whatever happened to the why and, although not placed in the 5 w's of media, possibly the more important HOW?

I mean all things considered this will not be just some idiots rant on news and the like. I will probably throw in a few solid notes on what I happen to like at the current time (note: more often than that they will stem from a video game). I will being taking you on paths through my own eldritch psyche to create these posts, so just bear with me.

And so I toast to the opening of my first post.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home