Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Want to make your eyes hurt? Just add Tetris!

A friend of mine, knowing my affection for Tetris, sent me a link for an online game. The game is called First Person Tetris, and it is very very fun...but it also will make your eyes hurt...a lot. With out ruining much, the game looks like regular Tetris (the one from the NES for you gamers out there) however, the 'first person' aspect means that you are basically the different shapes. When you attempt to 'rotate' your piece, to fit that line piece nicely in the corner for a Tetris, the entire game board will rotate around the piece.

After having re-read the last line, I realized that the description I just gave did not do the game justice, you can try it out for yourself.

Ohh...and I'm not a doctor or anything...but I'm pretty certain that prolonged exposure to this game could cause long term damages. So consider this your warning.

http://firstpersontetris.com/

Posted via email from Jimmy's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home