Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm FUCKING Rich

HA HA! I’m fucking outta here. Boy this must be my lucky day. You all can start being jealous now. I’M FUCKING RICH! I’m getting the hell out of my house buying a place on some tropical island. Now that I think about it maybe I’ll just buy the tropical island, can do that now that I’m stinking fucking rich….

Well I’m going to be stinking rich…I’m not yet. But I’m going to be very very soon. Holy crap I can’t believe how lucky I got. Let me tell you why I’m about to come into A LOT of money.

It all started this morning when I was checking my email and I saw this message from Dr. Clement Okon. Now this man is someone I’ve never met, but I look forward to the day I get to shake his hand because he’s going to make me really rich. Anyway, in his email he outlined how he made a fortune while in Nigeria (who knew there was actually money in the country?!?). He is a top official in Nigeria for some panel. I figured that being a top official in Nigeria he probably doesn’t have time to get into details about the panel. Due to some civil uprising Dr. Okon must get out of Nigeria.

Ohh man I’m gonna be sooo rich.

However, in order to claim his fortune while in America, he must transfer the funds to an account not in his name…that’s where I come in…he simply transfers the money to my account, then when he gets into America, I transfer it back.

His net worth is, “US$213,362,00.” He told me if he could use my account to get his money into America he would grant me 20% of the transfer! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THAT IS!?!?!

You must be wondering, “well how are you going to get the 20%?” He, being very thorough, made sure to include that in the email as well! Get this…all I have to do is send him my name, address, phone number and bank account information (ya know, name of the bank, account number, routing number etc.) so he can transfer it into my account!

I know, this sounds too good to be true, there has to be something else I have to do. Nope nothing, just give him all my bank information then wait for his call. Dr. Okon seems to be a very trustworthy guy as he ended his email with, “Please note: this transaction is 100% safe and we look forward to wrapping this transaction up in 7 business days.”

See a guarantee of safety! Dr. Okon is a saint. You’ll see…in just a few days I’ll be bustin’ a Scrooge McDuck with a full back flip into my new fortune.

I’m gonna be so rich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home