Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How Tough are NES Games?

I'm going to let you all in on a little secret...I'm a big fan of video games. Beyond that I'm a big of the NES as I belive it to be the greatest gaming console of all time. When I came across this video, I thought it would be a perfect time to see how Posterous deals with video...specifically, Youtube videos. Ideally, when this is posted, it will have the video nice and neatly embedded at the bottom of my post.

Regardless of how Posterous deals with this video, I thought it interesting none the less. Sure, marvelous advances in the way games are played (or more specifically, stored) have been made possible through the change over from cartridges to discs. However, that change over comes at the cost of longevity. There is certainly something to be said about the fact that my original copy of Battletoads (for the NES) still works (20 years later) and my copy of Halo 3 (2+ years old), sometimes freezes in the middle of the game.

Posted via email from Jimmy's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home