Monday, May 09, 2005

Thank God For AIM

Man, I love AOL Instant Messenger. I love everything about it. Nothing makes me happier than seeing that little yellow man sitting in my taskbar. It totally looks like he is running. I fucking love AIM.

Best part about today is I get out of class at 12 so I can go see who IMed me. I bet there are at least 10 messages just waiting for me 2 respond. Damn, I can’t wait. I can’t fucking wait anymore. I love AIM. Maybe I should just ditch class. I love reading my IM’s. The sooner I get out of here the sooner I can read the funny conversations I saved from last night. CaliBchChik4U was so hot last night. I can’t wait to meet her. Just thinking about IMing her is making me hard. I bet she is fucking gorgeous.

Class is finally over? Fuck ya! Time to get my IM on.

Damn this parking lot, its too fucking big & crowded, don’t they know I need to see who IMed me. I’m so popular; I bet I have 15 IMs by now. I wonder who they are from.

Goddamn I love AIM so much.

Finally, I can check my AIM. What? No messages? Fuck it everyone must still be in class. Losers. Ohh well, at least I’m kewl enough to be on AIM now.

Away messages are so great. They are so funny. When I’m not talking on IM I like to think of funny away messages to post. People love my away messages. I could sit here checking away messages all day. Look at that SofaKingCoolGrl (that name is so fucking funny) has an away message up. I haven’t talked to her in a long time. No matter. I love reading her away messages.

“I am currently away from my computer.”

HAHAH, what an idiot, how uncreative is that. I’ll let her know just how lame it is to use the default away messages. Loser. I’m gonna check everyone’s away messages until someone IMs me. Won’t matter how long it takes, my buddy list is so long I could sit here for an hour checking away messages and not get to the end.

Man I’m popular.

I’m so popular I can’t fit any more people on my buddy list. I’m that popular. My name is at the top of my buddy list. That way I can make sure no one warns me. It looks so rad with alternating capital and lower-case letters. People tell me how cool that is. Damn that looks awesome. Girls love the way my name shows up on their buddy list.

Most of the people on my buddy list are hot chicks. Hot chicks love talking to me. One day I’m going to meet up with CaliBchChik4U. She says she is going to visit me soon. She’s so good at cybering. Lets she what she is up to.

“It’s a bit cool outside, went for a jog, I’ll be right back”

OMFG! WTF! Doesn’t she know anything? Cool = kewl. Be right back = brb. ROFL. Doesn’t matter I bet she is so hot.

Hot chicks love talking to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home